Trap Hip Hop Beats















50 Cent Explains How He Lost An Impressive 43 Pounds And No, It Wasn’t Ozempic

50 Cent 2023
Getty Image

Back in May 2023, 50 Cent declared he was on a weight-loss mission ahead of his Final Lap Tour, saying, “We gonna do the tour and stuff like that, right? So I’m back working out like that. I always work out, but it’s different when I gotta start running and all that sh*t. Matter of fact, I’ma show y’all [on] Live every day. Yeah, I’ma do five miles in front of ’em every day. You gonna see me come back down.”

Well, it’s been less than a year and indeed, 50 has made some significant progress. The rapper has sported a noticeably slimmer physique lately, which had some thinking that he used Ozempic as part of his weight-loss journey. In a new video shared last night (January 24), though, he revealed what’s actually going on: He just put in the good old-fashioned work.

50 revealed he has lost 43 pounds, saying, “Everybody talking about weight loss. I was in the gym, I was working the f*ck out, man. And they say it was Ozempic. I was running, I was running. I was doing what I had to do. You see me on tour, I ran around. I was 253 pounds, I came down, I’m 210 right now, right. How you feel about it? You tell me how you feel about it later, right.”

Check out the video below.



source https://uproxx.com/music/50-cent-lost-43-pounds-ozempic-video-weight/

Comments